Healthcare Advocate Serving Sioux Falls, Eastern South Dakota, Northeastern
Nebraska, Northwest Iowa, and Southwestern Minnesota
With the complexities of today’s healthcare system, it is very difficult to know what to do when faced with a healthcare problem. I can help you and your loved ones get the best possible care and make sure they know their options.
With a BS in Nursing, and a lifetime of medical experience, I can help you through illness, hospitalization, elder care issues, and management of chronic diseases.
Based in Sioux Falls, SD, I work with clients in Eastern South Dakota, Northwest Iowa, Northeastern Nebraska, and Southwestern Minnesota.
Contact me today for a phone consultation to understand your needs and for you to understand our process.
Our Healthcare Advocate Services include:
- Attending doctor appointments and testing with you.
- Explaining medical terms and conditions to you.
- Researching treatment options.
- Serving as a Care Coordinator with your entire healthcare team.
- Reviewing your medications.
- Researching and finding the most suitable independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing facility for you.
- Assisting elderly parents when family members are unable to be with loved ones due to distance, or other family and professional obligations.
Healthcare Advocacy Services Offered:
- Aging Parent Help
- Assisted Living Research
- Elderly Care Advocate
- Hospice Help
- Nursing Care Coordinator
- Palliative Care Management
- Geriatric Care Management
- Patient Care Advocate