Empowering you to make informed decisions
Our Services Include:
- Attend doctor appointments and help understand medical test results.
- Explain medical terms and conditions.
- Research treatment options.
- Work to develop good questions regarding medical conditions and treatment options.
- Coordinate care with entire healthcare team.
- Individual medication review.
- Issue specific healthcare education.
- Step in when family members are unable to be with loved ones due to distance or other family and professional obligations.
- Create a healthcare summary/history for current providers or for second opinions.
- Protect and advocate right to proper care.
- Family Mediation.
- Insurance and Medical Billing Issues.
- Research and locate community health resources.
- Locate the best possible specialists and hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living, and other healthcare facilities.
- Ensure and coordinate a smooth hospital to home transition.
- Regular check-ins to monitor health status.
- Report to family on doctor visits and patient health status.
- Research and find the most suitable independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing facility.
- Schedule appointments and transportation.
What we do not do:
- Practice medicine, make diagnoses, offer second opinions, or prescribe treatments or medications.
- Direct, hands-on, medical care of any type.
- Make decisions for our clients.