Health Advocate Serving Sioux Falls, Eastern South Dakota, Northeastern
Nebraska, Northwest Iowa, and Southwestern Minnesota
Why, Prairie Healthcare Advocacy, Inc?
The need for a patient health advocate occurred to me after many years of doing health advocacy for family and friends. I have seen the advantage that patients have by having a professional healthcare coordinator in their corner with their best interests at heart.The healthcare system has become very complex and many people have no one to help them navigate through it. I have worked in many different settings and have seen the Healthcare industry from many different perspectives. This has given me both knowledge and understanding of health and healthcare issues. As a Healthcare Advocate, my primary focus is my client.
Our Healthcare Advocate Services include:
- Attending doctor appointments and testing with you.
- Explaining medical terms and conditions to you.
- Researching treatment options.
- Serving as a Care Coordinator with your entire healthcare team.
- Reviewing your medications.
- Researching and finding the most suitable independent living, assisted living, or skilled nursing facility for you.
- Assisting elderly parents when family members are unable to be with loved ones due to distance, or other family and professional obligations.
Healthcare Advocacy Services Offered:
- Aging Parent Help
- Assisted Living Research
- Elderly Care Advocate
- Hospice Help
- Nursing Care Coordinator
- Palliative Care Management
- Geriatric Care Management
- Patient Care Advocate